[lbo-talk] Where's Dick Cheney

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Mon Sep 5 08:50:42 PDT 2005

Anybody know where the VP has been lately or what he's been up to? I haven't seen anything about in the news this past week. Looking at the White House website, (http://www.whitehouse.gov/vicepresident/) the latest item I see for him is a speech that he gave on August 18.

Then in yesterday's news, I read about Rumsfeld visiting the Gulf Coast. Isn't that the sort of thing that the VP would ordinarily be doing? And most importantly, there is the Boy Emperor's weak and fumbling responses to N.O. all of last week. What's up with that?

So where's Dick? Is he in an "undisclosed location" or is he ill or what?