[lbo-talk] anxious

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Sep 6 05:00:47 PDT 2005

On top of that you have China and India, bidding fair to become rivals of the U.S. and EU.

In the 70s the revolts were sometimes Soviet-sponsored. Re: the Islamic revolt(s), methinks the term should be plural, and that in some case the 'revolts' are on behalf of feudal political culture.

Clearly not the end of history, that's for sure.