[lbo-talk] Keith Olbermann rips Bush admin a new asshole!

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 08:42:05 PDT 2005

--- Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:

> Holy fucking shit! That was fucking brilliant!
>
> On his show "Countdown", Olbermann launched into an
> editorial tirade
> against the Bush administration that was practically
> the real life
> equivalent of Network's "I'm mad as hell and I'm not
> going to take it
> anymore."

I am glad you posted it, because I was going to do so this morning. It was brilliant. I liked the bit where he said that the Bush campaign won re-election by saying that they could protect us and the other camp couldnt. Is there a transcript of that speech somewhere? That was good stuff.

Thomas

______________________________________________________ Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. http://store.yahoo.com/redcross-donate3/