[lbo-talk] WorldNetDaily founder: Dinosaurs still exist

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:19:38 PDT 2005

"There are also countless contemporary sightings of what appear to be pterodactyls in Asia and Africa."

bzzz bzzz bzzz.... snap crackle pop.

Birds are direct descendants of dinosaurs, the last time I checked (I'll admit, I don't keep up)and I've heard say that recent research on the follicles of T. Rex show pores more suited for feathers than hide, or hair.

Hellooooo BIG BIRD! Polly wanna..... Gazelle?

I want some of what *he's* been taking.

It's the ramblings of a schizophrenic, or he's got some really good sheet.