[lbo-talk] where's Dick? AND where is the money and credit ?

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 12:18:35 PDT 2005

Jim, we are soul bothers!

My site is monitored by journalists, as well. My work is paraphased and my ideas simply stolen - but I almost never cited. The laziness of the "commentariat"!!! These are the same people who have their apartments paid for, cars provided, pay no taxes, etc. And me, living in my breadbox apartment taking the subway to work.....