[lbo-talk] Chavez to Speak in NYC's Riverside Church on Sep. 16th

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:42:42 PDT 2005

Yup, me who never even slugged any other boy growing up, even the homophobic jerks in high school, just hungering to kill Chavez.

Born Cuban, I'd have ended up in one of Castro's concentration camps for queers.

See, "Improper Conduct, " by Cuban Nestor Alemndros on Cuban repression of queers and leftists. "Gays Under The Cuban Revolution, " by New Left journalist Allen Young.