[lbo-talk] Chavez to Speak in NYC's Riverside Church on Sep. 16th

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 9 06:02:59 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese red-baited:

> Never ceases to amaze me the wide eyed enthusiasm of
> the useful idiots of the Riverside Church gulled by Leninist
> cynics

It goes without saying that in Michael's eyes, black churchgoers who want to host the democratically-elected president of a country under attack from the United States are "useful idiots." By the way, the fact that Chavez was democratically elected and handily won the recall is absolutely indisputable, no matter what Michael insinuates in his standard sloppy fashion, which is worse than gossip. Not even Bush disputes the legitimacy of Chavez's electoral victories. It takes a . . . well, a useful idiot of Bush to do that.

Oh, and Michael? Go fuck yourself.