[lbo-talk] Cuba/USA Contrasts in Hurricane Damage Prevention

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 07:08:50 PDT 2005

You missed my subsequent posts saying Cuba does much better in protecting the poor and vulnerable from natural disaster?

But, do we need apologists for Milosevic thuggery, to point out what Cuba does better, much better than the Right-wing idiot thug regimes we live under?

And, I'm still annoyed at you changing the subject after my post w/ the photo spread of the dilapidated Havanna housing and transportation, as if I don't know what poor neighborhoods in Washington, D.C., Philly, East St. Louis, the Mission district or the Tenderloin in S.F. where I lived.

-- Michael Pugliese