[lbo-talk] Fwd: knock it off

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 08:09:45 PDT 2005

Criticism taken. Agreed to. And I'll try to laugh off the Cristoballesque you are really a Texas Nazi sheeit.Penance?

I know, in my less high dudgeon mode, that I can be just as Old Left bar room brawler polemicist as V.J. Jerome attacking Albert Maltz for defending James T. Farrell, that Trotskyist devil.

Too many yrs. among the Santa Cruz hippies and San Francisco activists who couldn't distinguish between a Kautsky and a Kamenev or a Milosevic and A.J. Muste or host fundraisers for pirate radio stations at Unitarian churches featuring speakers alleging they were Dick Chaney's MKULTRA brainwashed sex slaves, drove me a bit batty. Not that Mendocino County commodity John thinks I bake myself with 24/7. That he could partake of the next time he wants to jump over "Lumpen" or me.