[lbo-talk] Report: FEMA Head Bio Exaggerated

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 9 12:27:54 PDT 2005

Well looks like Bushco have found their scapegoat;

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/09/09/earlyshow/main829303.shtml

"His bio, the White House press release, and a number of sources list him as assistant city manager in Edmund, Okla.," Miranda says. " When we called the folks in Edmund, they told us that, no, his position in fact had been assistant to the city manager, which is a purely administrative job, a very different job. He was an administrative assistant. It's sort of an entry-level, intern-type job for somebody who's interested in learning about government. …When he began that job in 1977, he was still a college student. He didn't graduate with his B.A. until 1978."

"They said he had never been a professor there, that he had been a student. … But his FindLaw bio says he had been an outstanding professor in political science."

In between Brooks and this idiot I'm retroactivley changing my major to Sociology, or maybe Philosophy.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon