[lbo-talk] I'll...kick your fat ass across the Mexican border

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 19:29:21 PDT 2005

Well that tears it!

"I'll Kick Your Fat Ass Across The Mexican Border" is the title of a novel I've been feverishly working on for the past five years (a gripping tale of love, intrigue and cross border ass kicking).

But now, thanks to this Interweb brouhaha, it'll lack the titling je ne sais quai publishers demand in these degenerate times.

Perhaps I'll return to the original, working title, "What the fuck are you doing drinking my orange juice?"

.d.