[lbo-talk] Jerry Lewis as worst-case scenario [was Re: Private Hate Mail Gang Up]

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 10 06:52:15 PDT 2005

>From: "Dennis Perrin" <dperrin at comcast.net>
>
>The French happen to be right about [Jerry] Lewis ...

I'm reminded of the clock that strikes 13 -- you not only dismiss the 13th strike but are also inclined to doubt every strike that preceded it. Admiring Jerry Lewis is a mistake so egregious you wonder if the French aren't wrong about everything else too. He's that bad.

>... my fave "The Patsy."

Aargh! I recall seeing "The Patsy" in a theater 40 years ago. I still want my money back.

Carl