[lbo-talk] Charges? We Don't Need No Stinking Charges

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Sun Sep 11 10:13:38 PDT 2005

-----Original Message----- From: Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com>

> You snipped the rest of my post. After we convict them (or not!) of
Conspiracy (1/10^7 of the crime they actually perpetrated[*]), they cool their heels, get out, and are just as determined to perpetrate a crime. What do we do with these people? It's a new kind of criminal, it deserves a new look.

Not all that new. Look at what's being done with people convicted of sex crimes, particularly against children.

Thanks,

John A

see me fulminate at http://www.jzip.org/