[lbo-talk] "Move the goalposts, wingnuts!"

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Sep 13 06:39:46 PDT 2005

These are precisely the questions that cannot be answered in advance. Tom rightly cites Sheehan's Camp Casey -- which isn't quite illegal. And his reference to consumption decisions is _truly_ not the kind of consumption politics that I have attacked in the past. All his suggestions point towards, are consistent with, Gramsci's manuring metaphor. Your questions point back to the the dormitory bull session or the grad seminar.

Carrol

^^^^^ CB: I like Gramsci too, but is there anywhere that his theories have been applied and worked ?