[lbo-talk] Palast slams Galloway

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:02:31 PDT 2005

On Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:49 AM [PDT], Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 7 p.m. EST for the Hitchens/Galloway debate, btw,
> live webcast at http://www.kpftx.org and
> http://www.thejourneyradio.org
>
> WHAT'S LEFT? GALLOWAY VERSUS HITCHENS; PROGRESSIVES VERSUS OURSELVES
> By Greg Palast

> In 1990, Saddam executed a troublesome reporter, Farzad Bazoft, of the
> Observer newspaper of London. You complained about it at the time. Some
> time later, Saddam finished off about 100,000 Shi'ites and Kurds.

I just lost a lot of respect for Greg Palast.

That Senate hearing was nothing more tha a "fishing expedition". Galloway's disinginuity was absolutely and thoroughly intentional, and designed specifically to embarrass the senate jackasses by stealing every piece of bait they threw at him, and spitting it back. Fuck them, and what they want to know about some vaguely associated business partner of Galloway's.

The people that were interogating him are the REAL MASS MURDERERS

Get that, Michael P? Get that Greg P?

Back that number up with *factual* *data*, or back off.

There is none, and if the U.S. has it's way, there never wil be.

Guess why? Handshake Rummy Saddam. Do I need to dig up the state department PR releases regarding what rummy might have been there to discuss?

I'll bet there's a lot of innocent casualties killed maimed... psychologically destroyed, in Tel Afar Iraq though.

Add it all up and I'm sure dead tortured wounded in Iraq due to our illegal invasion is well over 100,000, and growing.

Fuck you palast.

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml