[lbo-talk] America's road to hell

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 09:58:11 PDT 2005

I think Gavin Whatsisname's view has a lot to be said for it.

I think the Wehrmacht was one of the best armies in the history of the world. It took the combined (numerical) superiority of the Red Army (well generaled after the initial disasters) and the Western Allied military (decently led), with US material superiority, 5 years to beat it.

jks