[lbo-talk] Re: demonology, death tolls, dementia

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 10:04:15 PDT 2005

On 9/16/05, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > On tape. I've heard it on the PBS Frontline
> > documentary on Saddam
> > Hussein.
>
> You speak Arabic?

Yes, (insert saracstic emoticon) HRW and PBS Frontline, manufactured a hoax. Make a tape with the voice of Ali Hassan Al Majid , and "translate" it.

They also did it w/ the video, also seen on Frontline, http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/longroad/etc/cron.html
>...Several weeks into his presidency, Saddam calls a meeting of the
Ba'ath Party leadership and insists it be videotaped. He announces there are traitors in their midst and reads out their names. One by one, the individuals are led out, never to be seen again. Tapes of the meeting are sent throughout the country, allowing Saddam to send a message to the Iraqi elite.

They used the same experts that used the fake Alger Hiss typewriter that typed those phony Pumpkin Papers, the Hitler Diaries, the Anne Frank Diaries, the Pentagon Papers, the Nick Berg beheading video and those fake al-Qaeda and Chechen Jihad videos too.

-- Michael Pugliese