[lbo-talk] resol

oudeis at gmail.com oudeis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 10:25:27 PDT 2005

You know this company, is all about the rich people working! They treat little people like me like a SLAVE! They got me and my mom's hopes up. I finally thought that my mom could be hapy again with a full time 8-5 job. I was happy that she wouldn't have to be stressed out and could by herslelf makeup and clothes, instead of wearing the same ones 4 times a week because no one will hire her. I am demanding a pay raise. If they don't, I will be finding another job. I am not being a dick but, all I do is work that should be done by other people for a lousy 6.75 an hour. People in fast food are making more than that. An dthis is supposed to be an upperclass job. Mmmmpp! I am leaving