[lbo-talk] "Reparations": 2+2=?

Tom Walker timework at telus.net
Fri Sep 16 10:57:51 PDT 2005

>...exemplifies what is precisely wrong with the left

By the way, I do wish people would refrain from using this tired complaint and cliche. I have no idea who the fuck this so-called "left" is whose faults are inevitably exemplified by such and such a piece of rhetoric. In fact sometimes I suspect that "the left" consists of largely of cranky misanthropes who expend much of their rhetorical energy diagnosing "precisely what is wrong with the left." And that is PRECISELY what is wrong with it.

The Sandwichman