[lbo-talk] Contemporary forms of female self-objectification

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sun Sep 18 11:52:28 PDT 2005

Doug:

------------------------- Thanks. BTW, I agree it's important, as our old elementary school report cards used to put it (archaically), to be "neat in person and dress". We just like the natural look better on both women and men, especially as we age. But the use of cosmetics is just a matter of personal preference, and the issue, such as it is, pales in comparison (no pun intended) to the truly disturbing ones raised by Levy.