[lbo-talk] Palast's Palimpsest: Lying About Galloway.

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 14:28:14 PDT 2005

Oh brother. Me who can distinguish between the RWL of the 30's and the RWL of the 90's and dozens and dozens of other obscure M-L sects, misremember the initials of Scargill's party and get Lacny and "Leninology" all hot and bothered.

Quick Mr. SWP what was Ygael Gluckstein's middle name? Butt ugly toad Gerry Healy's favored seduction line to teenage WRL'ers. Heh.

I had a friend in S.F. joke that I could tell book clerks Adorno's shoe size.

-- Michael Pugliese