[lbo-talk] contemporary forms of auto-cranialrectotomy

ravi listmail at kreise.org
Mon Sep 19 05:46:16 PDT 2005

Just the other day (19/9/05 12:13 am), Catherine Driscoll opined:
> Sorry, k...
>
> I would have ignored three or four comments about what girls/women should do,
> but I have my limits, apparently.
>
> Let them shove and whistle.
>
> Cheers,
> Cat
>
> Quoting oudeis <oudeis at gmail.com>:
>
>> Aww, come on Cat. I was having fun reading the discussion and being
>> invisible, like being a spider in a web in the corner of the buoys'
>> locker room. Now they're all going to shove their hands in the pockets
>> -- or roll their eyes heavenward -- and start whistlin'. Damn damn
>> damn!

well, too late for both of you now! so out with it... let's hear your opinions, thoughts, flames on the matter on hand!

--ravi

-- If you wish to contact me, you will get my attention faster by substituting "r" for "listmail" in my email address. Thank you!