[lbo-talk] contemporary forms of auto-cranialrectotomy

oudeis oudeis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 06:51:28 PDT 2005

ravi said:
> well, too late for both of you now! so out with it... let's hear your
> opinions, thoughts, flames on the matter on hand! --ravi

Well, for one, I seemed to have fractured my knee, chipped a bone or bruised my shin (I have no clue! which it is except that it is angry red and more and more painful as the day wear on, and twisted both ankles.

Thanks to the $(@*%!-*? dog.

So, what time I do spend sitting on my unshaven arse should be spent doing something that will earn me $ or potentially earn me money. Engaging in this discussion ain't it.

While it normally might provide some, uh, therapy, right now, having been through this same conversation a gajillion times in the past, it only seems to result in wall head: that hair style that results from banging your head against a concrete wall 156 times.

:)

your posts at pen cracked me up, btw.