[lbo-talk] Contemporary forms of female self-objectification

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon Sep 19 11:19:47 PDT 2005

Comment from Tamika:

Wow! I read all the response emails. Frankly I think that these people read to much into things. Hopefully a person would wear her hair a certain way, wear make-up or even shave her vagina only based on what she wants. Unfortunately society does dictate peoples actions. Hell, I will go from long fake hair with make-up to a short afro with no make up. And I still attract men. It does not matter men will be attracted to women no matter what. So I say just do what makes you happy. That is what I do.