[lbo-talk] Hey Mr. bitter expat

Guest lbodownload at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 09:01:29 PDT 2005

> Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:
>
> >I am tired of living in this country, Charles, and
> facing the copious
> >bullshit it oozes day after day every day - and one
> way of dealing with it
> >is ranting about what annoys me.

Hey Mr bitter expat, you towering pillar of white hot rage you, you're not alone. There's a million guys like you in the strange little world of asian ESL.

Seriously! If you replaced 'america' with 'taiwan' every time you post one of your tantrums you'd sound any south african lifer muttering darkly into his Heineken about the godless chinese.

And like them you kind of enjoy being miserable, don't you? You hoard bad memories like a demented suirrel storing turds for the winter.

Oooh, remember the time a redneck towtruck driver threatened you? How many times have we heard that one? And what about that wal mart clerk who was rude to you 3 years ago. And that guy with the bush sticker who cut you off in traffic last month, don't forget about him.

How many times will you bring up each and every injury and imagined slight that you've suffered in this country? Take it down a notch, killer. I promise you'll feel better.