[lbo-talk] Hey Mr. bitter expat

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Sep 21 19:18:52 PDT 2005

The last time I was in England, I thought it was horrible.

London, which used to be my favorite city in Europe has become a hellhole with the widest gulf between rich and poor that I saw in Europe. Oxford looked fit for a postcard but not much else and Exeter was like the most revolting suburb you could imagine except English. Yuppie English.

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

Joanna