[lbo-talk] Hey Mr. bitter expat

Guest lbodownload at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 05:39:25 PDT 2005

> > How many times will you bring up each and every
> injury
> > and imagined slight that you've suffered in this
> > country? Take it down a notch, killer. I promise
> > you'll feel better.
>

> Go and fuck yourself with your Amuruika and
> unsolicited advices.
>
> Wojtek

Feisty!

By the way, with 'amurrika' do you mean to imply that I slur my R's in the manner of working class south-of-the- mason-dixon american dudes? Or that I am ignorant and bigotted and uncritically nationalistic in agreement with your image of these people?

Because this is actually not the case, chochacho. I'm just saying you're a whinger and you could stand to lighten up.