[lbo-talk] W re-tippling: National Enquirer

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:52:54 PDT 2005

On Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:21 AM [PDT], Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> [thanks to Michael Pugliese]
>
> <http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/63426>
>
> BUSH'S BOOZE CRISIS
>
> By JENNIFER LUCE and DON GENTILE

I detect Karl Rove's hand in this story. GWB is out, Dick's in.

After the anthraxing of the NE's office, all the regular staff fled in fear and were replaced by clones from Feith's outfit(OSI).

I know... I read it Weekly World News(Aliens voted for Clinton ya' know!)

GWB has an endless supply of the world's finest prescription pharmaceuticals at his demand & command, including ones that mimic the effects of alcohol without the hangover and later life senile dementia.

Why drink?

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml