[lbo-talk] Sept 24 Stop the War Demos reminder - don't forget your camera

Gar Lipow the.typo.boy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 21:55:24 PDT 2005

Sept 24 Stop the War Demos reminder - don't forget your camera

These demonstration are probably worth documenting. The more perspectives the better. I am probably the world's least talented photographer (and I can provide expert testimony on this point from professional photographers who were unable to believe just how bad I was) but I am still taking a camera just in case I happen to see an important moment nobody else is documenting. If you face no practical obstacles then I urge you to bring and use one. Also don't use up all your shots ; please keep some instantly available right through the end of the demo in case something unexpected happens that is worth documenting.