[lbo-talk] my nephew Jer's left coast tour

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Fri Sep 23 13:01:06 PDT 2005

My nephew Jeremy Mage, who periodically lives with me, plays keyboard with "The Easy Star All Stars" (who perform, among other things, Dub Side of the Moon - a reggae version of the Pink Floyd album). They will be touring on the west coast week after next, alongside "John Brown's Body." Both groups play uplifting reggae with progressive lyrics. Any interested lboster living, like Leigh, on $10,000 a year should email Jer at <dubsidemage at yahoo.com> with as much advance notice as possible and he'll try to put you on the guestlist.

October 3 Seattle, WA Chop Suey October 4 Portland, OR Berbatti's October 6 Eugene, OR The Jungle October 7 Redway, CA Mateel Community Center October 8 Sacramento, CA Harlow's October 9 San Francisco, CA Slim's October 11 Santa Cruz, CA The Catalyst October 12 Anaheim, CA The Grove of Anaheim October 13 Los Angeles, CA Henry Fonda Theatre October 14 Santa Barbara, CA UC Santa Barbara October 15 San Luis Obispo, CA The Graduate October 16 Solana Beach, CA Belly Up Tavern more info at http://www.easystar.com

john mage