[lbo-talk] DC

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 23 13:47:23 PDT 2005

It's possible that you may be surprised. Our Midwest college town, more than 1,000 miles from DC, is sending at least two full bus-loads of people. Some are students, but most not, and a good number have not done this before. Organization came from a local independent anti-war group, not university based. There are a lot of these around the country. --CGE