[lbo-talk] Re: DC

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sun Sep 25 10:21:16 PDT 2005

Indeed. I don't think the word "ANSWER" appeared in the lead story. Of course the usual sectarian-cum-freak show was in evidence, but I was impressed the by soccer-mom/elderly share of the crowd. From an objective journalistic standpoint, this was the real news element of the event, and the Posties ran with it pretty well, IMO. mbs

I'm a little surprised how friendly the press coverage has been. It suggests a real turn in public opinion. That 40% approval rating is really starting to show.