[lbo-talk] DC

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Mon Sep 26 08:27:13 PDT 2005

Sorry,

I was speaking in a general way about specific posts that I have been reading in the last days (and periodically come up upon an event such as the DC demo).

I was following through conclusions would come to if they were to take to heart this mindset.

But actually, I think it is all of us at certain points in time (me included), but some of us on the list in a more consistent manner.

I didn't mean, and I am sorry if it was taken to be a statement in general about the people on this list.