[lbo-talk] XXXians!!

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Sep 28 09:40:18 PDT 2005

[link at <http://susiebright.blogs.com/susie_brights_journal_/2005/09/jesus_met_the_p.html>]

SEPTEMBER 27, 2005 Jesus Met the Porn Star at the Well

It was awful. I couldn't stop pawing the keyboard, looking for one more thrill, clicking that depraved trackpad of titillation over and over again.

But I made it out, barely intact, to warn you of the perils of the Number #1 Christian Porn Site- Satan help me if I ever fall into their clutches again.

I feel guilty giving you the link to this most peculiar ministry, the Triple-X Church, which preaches against porn by copping as "Porno" an attitude as possible. God knows they don't need the traffic; they've been terribly successful wooing young men to purge themselves of their guilty obsessions.

[...]