[lbo-talk] Kos on Marches

ravi listmail at kreise.org
Thu Sep 29 13:35:44 PDT 2005

At around 29/9/05 4:21 pm, Doug Henwood wrote:
> Nathan Newman wrote:
>
>> <http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/9/28/124717/957>
>
> Bloggers need to get out more.

no kidding... i was going to write: so this is what we have come to is to receive wisdom from some blogger who is doing "open threads" and polls on how his site should look? i am beginning to get warm fuzzies about a meritocracy if it will eliminate this new breed of the chattering class... i exaggerate. all i really feel is apathy ;-).

--ravi

-- If you wish to contact me, you will get my attention faster by substituting "r" for "listmail" in my email address. Thank you!