[lbo-talk] blogging: so easy it can be done by Wonkette's cat

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 29 13:58:30 PDT 2005

>This must give George Gilder hope for a comeback . . .

Oh god I hope so, last time I saw Gilder he was on Newshour debating Robert Reich.

At least he would have been if Reich could stop laughing long enough at Gilder's economic theories to formulate a coherent response.

I think he also turned up (like a turnip?) in Wired magazine at some point explaining why a 40,000 Dow Jones was inevitable and really good thing for everyone.

It has been a long time since economcs was that funny.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon