[lbo-talk] It was child abuse, wasn't it?

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 20:04:22 PDT 2005

Courtesy of the Sacramento Bee:

Logo Boy grows up.

Elian Gonzalez calls Castro 'friend' http://www.sacbee.com/24hour/nation/story/2766340p-11368287c.html MIAMI (AP) - Elian Gonzalez, the Cuban boy at the center of an international custody battle five years ago, calls Cuban President Fidel Castro his friend but also says he hopes someday to see his Miami family again. "Despite everything they did, it was wrong, they are (still) my family ... my uncles," the boy said in the interview with CBS's "60 Minutes," which released excerpts Thursday for the program that airs Sunday night.

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml