[lbo-talk] losers [ was: Lyndie England

amadeus amadeus amadeus482000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 06:53:04 PDT 2005

> C'mon, Doug, Woj told us: people in U. S. are lazy
> and selfish!
> We don't need no namby-pamby bleeding heart liberal
> twinkie defense
> liberals talking about cultural differences; we're
> just evil here.
> Evil I tell you!

Or, rather, we are either all "guilty," or all "innocent." Liberals and conservatives can fight and grandstand all day about the murky space in between. But the fact remains that in a capitalist society, morality, like everything else, is a commodity to be bought and sold. Lynndie England ate eggs for breakfast the morning before the picture was taken; I was George Bush's gardener's neighbor on 9/11.... It matters not. No politics of the individual will absolve or convict Lynndie England, George Bush, or anyone else.