[lbo-talk] Judy

Steve Perry sperry at citypages.com
Fri Sep 30 08:51:51 PDT 2005

another good question: how the fuck does one get to yesterday's the note to read the item in question? the archives are only updated through 9/21 at the moment.

________________________________

From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org on behalf of Doug Henwood Sent: Fri 9/30/2005 10:09 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] Judy

Steve Perry wrote:

>or maybe it just took her this long to come up with a plausible
>version of events that does not implicate... judith miller.

Today's Note repeats the questions that yesterday's edition opened with, along with some comments/answers. This one...

>Is the Fitzgerald leak investigation about to trump everything else?
>(And we don't mean the Judy Miller part.) (We tried to warn all
>y'all about Miller, so don't ignore the first part of yesterday's
>item.)

...is incredibly intriguing. Wonder what they have in mind.