[lbo-talk] losers [ was: Lyndie England

Dick Grippon abe.initio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 11:41:50 PDT 2005

We used to do the same thing, about 20 of us. Guess what? You're 1 out of 21 who had that experience.

The rest of us saw people cooperate to change the rules. Every, single time. You will find same among other teachers at a list dedicated to teaching sociology.

Add that story to the endless stories you recycle that supposedly show how awful the joint it.

Someone here was keeping a list of them. Awesome idea: Wojtek's List of Woes and Wild Generalizations that can't be supported by the evidence.

DMFA