[lbo-talk] losers [ was: Lyndie England

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 30 12:43:37 PDT 2005

Wojtek wrote:

>I am sure you understand the concept of risk taking - although you may act
>is if you do not for dubious rhetorical purposes on this list - but let me
>lay it plain and bare for you anyway.

I'll make my purposes plain. I find much of what you're saying misguided. I make my living in criminal defense and that means at least two things. One, I have job security for the foreseeable future and, two, I have sufficient authority to say that what you don't know about the U.S. criminal justice system is a lot.

>>I do not understand why seemingly intelligent people see the need for
>>writing such bullshit. If you do not have anything interesting to say,
>>silence is gold.

Bite me.