[lbo-talk] Mussolini, Trotskyist

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:03:55 PDT 2005

Heh, that's Mr. Ideological Goat-Fucker to you ;-) http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goat+fuckers

goat fuckers:fans,listeners and cult-like followers of heavy metal music and all of it's sub genres satanic fashion nazis gothers a dark clique ooh look at them headbangers... yeah...damn goat fuckers!! Source: fashionistas fuck off, Feb 26, 2004

-- Michael Pugliese, time to turn up the, "Beasts of Satan" http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=31497