[lbo-talk] NYT on French unions

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Apr 1 11:07:33 PST 2006

John Adams wrote:
> On Apr 1, 2006, at 11:59 AM, Jim Devine wrote:
>
>> a few years ago, low-power FM stations were seen as the way to go by
>> some on the left. Is it true that this medium has mostly benefited the
>> fundamentalist Christians?
>
> Yes. They're organized, we aren't.

Exactly. The American left does two things really well: complaining about our lack of power and telling each other what isn't possible.

I was going to make this point the other day in response to several of Nathan's posts, but I opted for working on my media projects instead of posting yet another reply to Nathan about what the left should be doing.

In other news--Infoshop bought out by News Corp:

http://news.infoshop.org

Chuck