[lbo-talk] Israel, Ireland, and South Africa

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 05:49:07 PDT 2006

This may be true but it is not the argument I was making. It is a problem for U.S. imperialism, though not for imperialism in general. Also it is a problem that dominant imperial structures are attempting to deal with. But in every imperials system that I have known of, big and small, the lines of connection is supposed to be from periphery to center. Connections cutting out the center have always been considered "problems", though sometimes these problems can be "solved" or even taken advantage of. I am not contending that the "problem" is insurmontable, only that the rulers and owners and financial administrators recognize it and would like to deal with it.

Jerry -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060403/3921c8a0/attachment.htm>