[lbo-talk] Brad DeLong's dubious view of layoff restrictions

Josh Narins josh at narins.net
Mon Apr 3 10:54:19 PDT 2006

Not really sure how believable this book is, but I'm reading John Perkins' "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man."

It is not relevant that he appeared on C-SPAN promoting the book, since Khidir Hamza did the same when he lied about being Saddam's Bombmaker.

US employment rates have something to do with US imperialist/economic efforts to sabotage foreign economies. This would be similar to having the (CIA?) steal trade secrets of foreign companies and give them to small business. No, I mean, the largest most powerful American corporations.