[lbo-talk] Brazil, India, South Africa

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 11:40:30 PDT 2006

Yoshie, Thanks. I appreciate this and I learned from it. I am especially interested in your point about I.P.

But my original point was about relative control, past and present. of U.S. rulers and owners over the international economy. I think your point about military cooperation comes closer to addressing my original question.

The statement of your finally paradox might lead to questions about inter-imperial rivalry. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060403/a5214986/attachment.htm>