[lbo-talk] Mussolini's website

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 04:06:10 PDT 2006

http://www.azionesociale.net/

That's Il Duce's granddaughter in the lower right hand corner. (She's kinda hot, actually). According to an article in Russian Newsweek I just read on the Italian elections, her party has 3% of the vote and is in Berlusconi's coalition. The article also repeats a point I've made here before -- fascism is just not a dirty word in Italy. According to the article, the opinion is widespread in Italy that Mussolini did a lot for the social sphere and the economy, but fucked up by allying with Hitler, and the war was all the Germans fault.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!