[lbo-talk] the president's week

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Apr 7 15:08:37 PDT 2006

I just started getting the White House's weekly letter. Evidently the president had an excellent week! You'd never know that Bush's approval hit an all-time low of 36% in the latest AP-Ipsos Poll, with the strongly disapprove share of 42% outnumbering the strongly approve share of 18% by more than 2-to-1!