[lbo-talk] Something genuinely usefull in robot stopping

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 05:33:53 PDT 2006

Are there ANY prominent non-evil female characters in Dick's books? There's the woman with cancer in Valis, the teenage drug-dealer in the same book, and the personification of the Torah in the Divine Invasion. Other than that I'm drawing a blank. And the personification of the Torah was one-half of God, so I'm not sure if she/it counts.

Off to pad about my conapt and get some Chew-Z...