[lbo-talk] Hersh on Bush & Iran

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Sun Apr 9 14:05:02 PDT 2006

posted about this yesterday. one of my 'other sons' wants out because he's sick of the rape culture in the marines. there's a lot of talk about the guys raping women back home, bragging it up amongst each other. lots of other crap, but it all makes him sick and he wants out. he said it all came to a head, of course, because the rumor's been that they're all gearing up for bombing Iran. I dismissed it at the time as hype, that was two weeks aog, but there was a small part of me that said, "figures."

these guys are swilling grape juice and sterno cocktails like frat buys drink beer at a Daytona Beach chug fest.